Years ago, the only option to replace all missing teeth was a complete removable denture. This treatment option is a poor long term solution because the jawbone continually deteriorates and shrinks over time. Dentures loosen and become painful. This, in turn, results in poor function because patients cannot chew or taste foods the way they could with natural teeth. Speech is compromised, and dentures can fall out when eating and speaking. The structures of the face and lips collapse inward resulting in a prematurely aged appearance. Self esteem and confidence are lowered because of the uncertainty and insecurity associated with dentures. Fortunately, dental implant-supported teeth can be used to replace all of the missing natural teeth. The implant teeth will look and feel just like natural teeth, and are the most conservative, predictable and long-lasting treatment option. Your quality of life will be improved and your beautiful smile will last a lifetime.
• Implant teeth provide the strongest chewing function.
• Implant teeth are more stable than removable dentures
• Implant teeth preserve the jawbone
• Implant teeth look, feel and function just like natural teeth.
• Implant teeth preserve a more youthful appearance
• Implant teeth have a greater than 95% success rate.
• Implant teeth are the most conservative and predictable long term solution.